The 2022 edition of IFYAR is placed under the theme: «From young researcher to entrepreneur, dynamics of a new economy for sustainable growth».
This theme is in line with the aspirations of the African Union (AU) as outlined in Agenda 2063. More specifically, the theme and objectives of this fair will contribute significantly to the fulfilment of aspiration 1 of the same agenda, namely: « A prosperous Africa based on inclusive growth and sustainable development ».
This aspiration implies :
A good education for every citizen supported by science, technology and innovation;
Structurally transformed economies through industrialisation and value-added that create shared growth through private sector development and entrepreneurship.
THE OBJECTIVES OF IFYAR
The overall objective of IFYAR is to strengthen the resources, visibility and contribution of young African researchers in scientific research focused on Africa’s emergence.
The aim is to set up a platform for collaboration between the scientific community, the State, companies, scientific institutions and civil society for the emergence of innovative and viable solutions for the economy, health and industry.
IFYAR’s specific objectives are inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) on health and well-being, quality education, decent work, economic and industrial growth, and technological innovation.
More specifically, the IFYAR has the following
The promotion of research among young researchers/students and their integration into the professional world;
The promotion of entrepreneurship, innovation and technological research among young African researchers in order to increase productivity and boost economic growth;
To encourage the development and implementation of public and private investment policies that favour research and innovation in Africa.
- Students undergoing training in one of IFYAR’s fields of interest ;
- Young African researchers ;
- Students who have completed their bachelor’s
- degree or who are in their last year of secondary school and who wish to progress in scientific research ;
- Universities and other training institutes ;
- Business leaders ;
- Economic actors exploiting the fruits of R&D ;
- The scientific community ;
- Investors and financial backers ;
- The media ;
- Institutions involved in scientific research in Africa ;
- National and international institutions and organisations working in one of IFYAR’s fields of interest.
IFYAR 2022 ACTIVITIES
- Thematic conference ;
- Training workshops ;
- Oral presentations ;
- Project competitions (Doctoral thesis and master thesis ;
- IFYAR Innovation and Inventor Challenge ;
- Job fair ;
- Universiades (Future City Challenge, Best IFYAR Management Simulation, Miss IFYAR 2022 competition) ;
- The Junior Researcher Workshop ;
- The musical concert ;
- Visit the exhibition stands ;
- Round table discussion
- Business Meetings
From 1 to 5 December 2020, the ecotourism site Ecopark...
In 2018, the Ministry of Higher Education (MINESUP) counted 215,800...
On Monday, November 16, a new company joined the ranks...
In accordance with its mission to popularize research, IFYAR has...
On January 08, 2019, Ahlam Nazih paints a guileless picture...