Thanks to the support of the company of biologists (www.biologists.com), the Scientific Center for Health is pleased to offer limited travel grants to outstanding graduate students and young African researchers wishing to attend the 1st edition of the International Fair for Young African Researchers. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Successful applicants will be sponsored to attend the Fair. The grant will cover:
- Registration fees for all selected participants will be reimbursed;
- Accommodation for participants living out of Yaoundé and abroad;
- Airfare for participants coming from other African countries;
- Bus ticket for participants living out of Yaoundé.
- Having paid the registration fees;
- Domestic applicants (Cameroonian) living in Yaoundé and out of Yaoundé are eligible to apply;
- National of one of the African Union Member States and resides in Africa at the time of Application and commencement of the fair are also eligible to apply;
- The Applicant should have submitted an abstract or an application for one of the competitions of IFYAR 2020 (Master/PhD project competition and IFYAR innovation challenge);
- Knowledge of Spoken/Written French and/or English is essential;
- The Applicants should not be more than 35 years old as on last day of submission of application;
- The applicant must have a valid ID card or international travel document and vaccination card (for international applicant’s only).
Interested candidates must complete an online application form.
Applications open: 15th August 2020
Deadline for applications: 30th September 2020
Notification of results: 01st November 2020
In 2018, the Ministry of Higher Education (MINESUP) counted 215,800 students regularly...Read More
On Monday, November 16, a new company joined the ranks of the...Read More
In accordance with its mission to popularize research, IFYAR has the honor...Read More
On January 08, 2019, Ahlam Nazih paints a guileless picture of scientific...Read More